The Meade Society Spring Excursion
Gettysburg Behind the Scenes with GNP Superintendent Steve Sims
When: Saturday June 10th
The cost for this trip is $95.00 per person, all inclusive (except lunch)
Here’s what’s included:
- Deluxe motorcoach
- Driver tip
- Snacks/beverages on board
- Behind the scenes tour of the Little Round Top and the battlefiels focusing on plans and improvements conducted by Steve Sims, Superintendent of GNP
- Lunch (on your own) in Gettysburg
- Group tour of the new World War II museum in Gettysburg
- Tour of Hanover and the battlefield electric map
- Dinner at Yoder’s Country Restaurant & Buffet, New Holland, PA
- Free parking at the Union League Golf Course, 3801 Grant Avenue, Philadelphia
Further information including times will be forthcoming.
For your convenience, you can now pay your balance due for the trip by credit or debit card! Just complete following payment form:
Or,you can still pay by check and send it to the GMS post office box.
Please note: final payments MUST be received by June 1st!
Contact Jerry McCormick (215) 848-7753 or firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations and information.
Let him know if you have any questions.